Now try to do the excercise
THREE LITTLE PIGS
Gap-fill exercise
Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
Hi! The activity you proposed is interesting as well as complete. The video and the activities seem really effective. I do think your exercises are perfect to be implemented in the classroom. Good job! I will try them out as soon as I have the opportunity.
ResponderEliminarHi!Your activity is really amazing. The video is very adequate, fun and easy to understand. The crossword is very attractive too. Congratulations.
ResponderEliminarHello Olga,
ResponderEliminarCongratulation for this activity. It's a very good method to practice listening and learn vocabulary. Moreover, the video is very funny :) It's great!
Thanks for share it.
Best regards,
Ninbe.
Hello Olga! I really like the activity you have proposed. I think that the idea of mixing different types of format (video, written exercises,etc.) can be appealing for children.
ResponderEliminar